Need Help Now?
Are you in need? The Idyllwild HELP Center may have services that can provide some relief. We can assist in several areas: we have non-perishable food, food vouchers to our local grocery store (based on funding availability), hygiene products, wood for heating, utility assistance that will pay a set amount to your electric or propane bill (based on funding availability), a medical assistance grant that provides assistance with doctor appointments, dentist appointments, help with prescriptions and over-the-counter medical needs, eye exams and glasses, chiropractic visits and gas vouchers to doctor appointments off the Hill (based on funding availability), and the Idyllwild Children’s Fund, which provides assistance with child care costs at Idyllwild Town Hall for working parents, school/winter clothing or help with the cost of Town Hall sports, and seasonal programs.
How You Can Help
The Idyllwild HELP Center is now assisting over 600 clients with services with more new people coming in daily asking for assistance. To keep pace with this demand, we need your help in order for us to help others. Please choose the way that you feel most comfortable with.
There are different ways to help:
- The HELP Center is in need of monetary donations regardless of the amount. All donations go to supporting the needy in our community. It is simple and it’s very safe. Click on the “Donate” button at right, you will be taken to the Paypal website. There, you can use your ATM or Credit Card and donate your desired amount. You will be able to print off a receipt for your tax records.
- You can also send your donation check to P.O. Box 660, Idyllwild, CA 92549
Donate Your Time
- Become a member of our Volunteer Club. These are volunteers we can call upon to assist us with our Fundraisers.
Volunteer at our Thrift Store. We need people to help organize and sort the donated items we receive, rake, water, and hauling.
- Donate much needed items to our Food Pantry. We are always in need of nonperishable food items.
Shop at Amazon
- When you shop at Amazon.com, you can use the Amazon Smile feature to choose us as your charity of choice and we’ll get a percentage of the purchase price! To go to the Amazon Smile page with the HELP Center pre-selected, click the link below: